2011/07/01

Breitling clock for 2010 Hands-On

I do not like all Breitling watches - far from it. I've always been a fan of the "new" collection of Super Ocean Watch, which was ironic for me began with the collection of Super Ocean Heritage Watch. Whether it is a chronograph with three hands, or is it a great spectator. Antique watches are generally less than the vintage-inspired heritage super ocean was 46mm wide. Strange, futuristic New Super Ocean in 2010 to see 42mm in width. Hmm .... 42mm off, it is not very portable. Is not the wrist shaking visual "pop" as many have more Breitling watches, but viewers are not small. Oh, and some call that new viewers of the "Super Ocean II", but it seems better to simply say, 2010 Ocean Super viewers (as it is to do more often).
At the same time, they are not great because of the dense cover and large hands and markers. They are so large that they affect the size of the clock a little gnome. See what I mean? Radically different from the outgoing Super Ocean watch, they show a new vision of Breitling dive watches. I was more attracted to them when I heard from them for several months, but would not write about it until I get my hands on the clock. Well, I did, and now I'm bored enough with my Breitling clock nerdery, I wanted my impressions (it's funny when you meet a mark as a by journalist / blogger -. Regardless, it is They are actually very often watches If you really look at the time of weirded information, ask questions, etc. ..).
Although I think the rings are really cool and unique, they are a mixed bag for me. In fact, they feel a bit confusing. As if space is insufficient in the face of the index. The hands do not look right, but the good with numbers crumpled. So while I am large, bright signs painted with Arabic numerals and signs of love, I think the hands are struggling to play nice with them. Is this really affect the readability? No, like many, but they could benefit from the clock in classic design FEEP future. Although I must say that the massive application like numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment